Why choose an IPCH registered therapist?
IPCH was created to help you, as a client, to select a colonic hydrotherapist who has undergone a rigorous training in colonic hydrotherapy; incorporating in-depth training in internal cleansing and detoxification.
- All members are fully insured with full professional and public liability insurance, based on an accredited code of ethics and good practice*
- All members have demonstrated their commitment to hygiene and make it a priority
- All members are trained to use disposable tubing for a more hygienic colonic. All contact parts and tubing are renewed for each client
- Every member's premises must meet local authority approval and IPCH standards; in addition, IPCH advise gravity fed system which complies with water board regulations
- All members have demonstrated their commitment to a client centered approach, will be with you throughout your treatment and will not rush you
- All members are qualified and have undergone the most rigorous and longest training available
- All members are trained to advise you on a large variety of individually designed detox programmes
- All members have studied the profound relationship between diet, life style, and health and can advise you in how to get the best from your colonic whatever your symptoms
Whatever you want from your colonic treatment make sure that your therapist is properly qualified and uncompromising on hygiene.
* For the purpose of insurance only, The Institute of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Balens Limited, Bridge House, Portland Road, Malvern, Worcs., WR14 2TA, UK, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Ipch Code Of Ethics